Join Altona Grange and Become an Altona Grange Member Today!
Contribute to the Altona Grange goals. We have fun and get things done too! Just come along to any Grange Meeting or Event.
- Help promote the small farming and farm-to-table movement
- Interact with other people who want to preserve the Boulder County rural environment
- Be involved with organizing varied musical, dance and arts events
- Help preserve and maintain the historical Altona Grange building
- Enjoy fun potlucks with your neighbors, sharing mutual concerns & interests
Annual Membership is $50 per person or $100 per family (two or more in a family).
To celebrate each season and discuss important concerns, Grange members meet quarterly at Altona Grange Hall on the third Tuesday of March, June, September and December.
March 16th – Spring Equinox Celebration, member provided potluck at 6PM,
followed by the business meeting and socializing. Members and guests.
June 15th – Summertime picnic at 6PM. Grange provided grill food. Please bring side dishes and beverages to share. Outdoor games possible. Members and
September 28th – Harvest Feast 6PM. Please bring a side dish to share. This is also the end of the membership year and the start of a new
year! We will be installing new officers and taking membership renewal dues. So
bring your checkbook. Members and guests.
December 15th – WINTER HOLIDAY DINNER. This is a catered three course dinner
provided by Grange funds and a celebration of our community. All Members, and
invited guests please come. Details in the invitation sent to all members.