Join Altona Grange and Become an Altona Granger Today!
Contribute to the Altona Grange goals. We have fun and get things done too! Just come along to any Grange Meeting or Event.
- Help promote the small farming and farm-to-table movement
- Interact with other people who want to preserve the Boulder County rural environment
- Be involved with organizing varied musical, dance and arts events
- Help preserve and maintain the historical Altona Grange building
- Enjoy fun potlucks with your neighbors, sharing mutual concerns & interests
Annual Membership is $40 per person or $80 per family (two or more in a family).
To celebrate each season and discuss important concerns, Grange members meet quarterly at Altona Grange Hall on the third Tuesday of March, June, September and December.
March 20st - Hearty Irish Potluck at 6PM, followed by the business meeting and socializing. Members and guests.
June 19th - Spring Celebration Potluck at 6PM. Members and Guests.
September 18th - Harvest Feast 6PM. Please bring something made from your garden harvest! This is also the end of the membership year and the start of a new year! We will be installing new officers and taking membership renewal dues. So bring your checkbook. Members and guests.
December 18th - HOLIDAY DINNER, All Members, and invited guests please come. Details at a later date.